Who have the freedom of choice from the catharsis of fire who sacrificed Jaques de Molay, intent to confess the faith that was not suppressed by the fire or centuries of time:
* We are aware of the legacy that was passed to us due to the sacrifice of the many;
* We are confident in the unity of human identity and his ability to oppose and eliminate all evil acts;
* We are determined that thru milestones of Templar society lies in Christian values in the way of life and solidarity without any distinction for race, gender, religion, political or moral belief or economical and social status;
* We commit our self to establish the truly Templar society based on the principles of The Rules provided by our first teacher Hugues de Payens, changed by St. Bernard Clairvaux, confirmed by church assembly in Troyes and acknowledge by Pope Honorius II. And fulfil them completely regardless to barbarity of intolerance, racism or ignorance of the authorities;
* We contribute to education of renewed aristocracy of spirit, to creation and promotion of an individual in the name of Christian virtues of tolerance and peace which is about any limits of idealism and make us all equal under every sky or on the surface of the earth.
NON NOBIS, DOMINE, NON NOBIS, SED NOMINI TUO DA GLORIAM